Education is one of the most important, life-enhancing investments that you will ever make.
King Stage bursaries
There are five options for bursaries, check below to confirm your eligibility. We offer up to 10 bursaries distributed on a first come, first served basis.
Apply quickly and secure your funding!
If so, then you may be eligible for a Low-Income Bursary Award of £2,000.
Women in entrepreneurship bursary
If so, then you may be eligible for the Women in Entrepreneurship bursary award of £1,000.
If so, then you may be eligible for a High-Skilled Bursary Award of £1,000.
Women in Tech bursary
Women should always feel like they have a place in the technology industry. We provide this bursary to encourage you to make the step towards your desired career.
If so, then you may be eligible for the Women in Technology bursary award of £1,000.
International Talent Bursary
How Can I Apply for a Bursary?
There are 5 simple steps that prospective candidates must complete in order to receive one of our bursaries.
- You went through our student recruitment process and have secured your place
- You have checked that you are entitled to get one of our bursary schemes
- Fill in the following online form to submit your application and upload all requested documents/proof. We will not be able to review your information if it is incomplete.
- Our committee will review your application and make a decision
- The decision will be shared with you up to 6 weeks following your application
Student loans are another option available to prospective students looking for financial support. This option allows you to study and start repaying the loan once you have started working.
The application and decision-making process for external financial support is a separate organisation from King Stage. Unfortunately, we have no control over the outcome of your application.
Scholarships and Additional Financial Support:
If you were unable to submit your application don’t worry, there are still a range of options avaliable to you.
There are many different scholarships available depending on your circumstances. If you meet the criteria for a particular scholarship, then apply directly on their website.
Here is a non-exhaustive list to get you started: