The governing bodies set the standard allowing us greater confidence as a reputable place of learning. With their support and guidance, we are able to achieve goals to ever-higher levels.
What does it mean for our students and graduates?
- Constant review of our programmes to ensure they are a perfect match with the market needs
- The programmes are delivered by a highly qualified institution
- The diplomas issued are all in line with the U.K and international standards
- Presents an obligation for King Stage to continuously improve our level of performance
What does it mean for our business partners?
- The quality of diplomas issued by King Stage are meeting the highest standards
- By recruiting our graduates your company will be hiring one of the most talented candidates with the right skills and knowledge of your industry
- The courses followed by the graduate are relevant to the needs of a changing economic environment
King Stage is recognised as a UK learning provider by the British government. Reference Number 10054436.
NCC accreditation ensures prospective students and partners globally that our institution meets the high-quality standards in education.
NCC Education is recognised by the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (OFQUAL) as an awarding body of British qualifications.
All of our programmes are reviewed, assessed and monitored to guarantee that they are fit for purpose and maintain quality standards.
British Accreditation Council combines self-evaluation and on-site inspections to assess our capabilities against an established benchmark.