Career in digital marketing and data analytics
- Data Analyst
- Customer Marketing
- Internet marketing
- Online advertising
- Project and marketing management
- Digital marketing manager
- Social media manager/Community manager
- Content marketer
- Digital project manager
- Insight manager
You will be working in the analytics department and your key role is to ensure the business succeeds online. Digital marketing analysts are responsible for analyzing statistics from different marketing platforms using different tools to look for ways that the company can improve its online marketing efforts and strategies.
Role after completion of the Masters
Innovation in student careers
- Once you start your programme, King Stage will introduce you to our partner companies.
- We will organise an interview meeting with selected companies to further discuss your project and motivation.
- Once you and the company agree to collaborate, together, King Stage, the company and you, create and define your project for the academic year.
- On the completion of your Master’s, your company might offer you work experience.
Because students’ careers are one of our priorities, at King Stage, we have developed an innovative career programme for our students.
Each student enrolling in our Master courses will be introduced to a company for career-related advice/ purposes? at the start of the academic year. Partners, start-ups and large companies are selected based on the career field chosen by the student and will be supporting students while they study with us for a ?reallife? consultancy project and work experience. Students will be assigned a project in collaboration with the selected organisation.
Students can also find their company outside of King Stage’s network. the network of King Stage.
How does it work?
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Duration12 or 18 months
Start dateOctober 2021 and March 2022
Application deadlineOpen application
Hybrid: online + on
Full Online study
option is possible
PaceFull-time 12 months / Part-time 18 months
£8500 per year
£12000 per year
Full Online tuition:
£8500 per year