Career in data science
- Data scientist
- Data analyst
- Digital analyst
- Big data consultant
- Statistical analyst
- Data modeler
- Business intelligence specialists
Upon completion of the course, you’ll be well equipped to work in some of the fastest-growing sectors of the data science and big data industries. A wide range of career opportunities will be open to you in the commercial, public and financial sectors. Notably in areas requiring big data analysis such as consumer, healthcare, scientific, financial, security intelligence, business, and social sciences.
You will be eligible to work in a multitude of areas where data-driven and business decision-making are required such as:
Innovation in student careers
- Once you start your programme, King Stage will introduce you to our partner companies.
- We will organise an interview meeting with selected companies to further discuss your project and motivation.
- Once you and the company agree to collaborate, together, King Stage, the company and you, will create and define your project for the academic year.
- On the completion of your Master’s, your company might offer you work experience.
Because student’s careers are one of our priorities, at King Stage, we have developed a new innovative career programme for our students.
Each student enrolling in our Master courses will be introduced to a company for career-related purposes at the start of the academic year. Our Network of Partners, start-up to large companies are selected based on the career field chosen by the student. They will be supporting students while they study with us for a real-life project and work experience. Students will be assigned a project in collaboration with GOOGLE. Students can also find their company without using the network of King Stage.
How does it work?
LocationLondon, United Kingdom
Duration12 or 18 months
Start dateOctober 2021 and March 2022
Application deadlineOpen application
Hybrid: online + on
Full Online study
option is possible
PaceFull-time 12 months / Part-time 18 months
£8500 per year
£12000 per year
Full Online tuition:
£8500 per year