At King Stage, we believe that your internship is an essential step for your professional project and your future career.
This is why we carefully select the companies and internship offers according to your needs and expectations.
Our internship process is made up of the following stages:
1) Receipt of the registration form and CV
2) Interview in English via Skype to understand your internship project and expectations
3) Validation of your project
4) Agreement of the candidate to the project
5) Payment of the administration fee to start your placement process
6) Sending your CV to our partner companies
7) Interview with companies which are interested in your profile via Skype or telephone
We will help you with interview preparation to ensure that you are ready for final interviews with companies. We also assist you with the internship agreement formalities as required by your school/ university and regularly follow up with you during your internship period.
We will send you information concerning the internship after sending your CV to the companies.
Concerning accommodation, we usually accommodate students in shared houses which are located near the place of internship. You need a budget of around £500 per month for the rent.